Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Me? Understand? Nope?

I sometimes don’t understand the way people behave. Especially people in high places. I don’t understand the thought process. It doesn’t make much sense to me. I see beings that only are brilliant but also really good at heart…and also some who I can't understand. They are good at what they do. But I feel a strange kind of vibe whenever I try to get close. They just push away at the slightest things. Makes me wonder if life’s just for that…if that’s all that they wanna do with theirs…

I can't understand how beings can be in constant touch and not share…thoughts…ideas… It doesn’t calculate…doesn’t explain itself…sometimes makes me sick. Sometimes makes me feel like running away from all this ugliness. But then, why should I run away from them. Someday they will realize what they are missing and that day, I will be there…waiting…waiting for the look that they give me when I am still there after all their efforts to make me go away…when I refuse to give up no matter what…when I just don’t quit…just simply don’t quit.

2 comments:

Bridget Jones said...

Me thinks the great Ashish Shah has yet not figured out who "Bridget Jones" really is....
Kya re, Wipro mein jaa kar, you have forgotten RAIT, and the CV gang both....

SEV said...

the ones you do understand are those who can connect to you, or rather are able to harmonize the connection they do have with you.
however, for some, sociality takes a beating, and that means that you have to come to their level(whether higher or lower) to understand, to connect. but you have to do it, coz they certainly aren't going to. this also means that its got to be worth the effort to come to know them.
the second part hence gets automatically explained.
this is a theory, you can come up with your own, but things i've seen and felt, makes this true for me in my reality.
that you won't quit tryin to understand is great, the question is more of whether it is worth a wait, and all that effort.
or maybe, you just need to understand yourself. your reality after all wholly depends on that.