Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Of the Past and all things then...

Saw DCH yesterday, for about the gazillionth time...

Its very strange that everytime I see that movie I start contemplating about friends, college, back then when life was without any nuisances. I do not know why but I do it every single time. Everytime I see it , I decide that this time I am not going to think about anything but eventually I try to rationalise to myself that I miss all that and that I should be thinking about it.

Its amazing how you can rationalise things to yourself...convince yourself about something that you only thought of...but it is one the hardest things to do coz you will always know all the arguments and the counter-arguments...

Maybe its a way in which we try to accept things...but then again, maybe its just me !!!


Wonder...

1 comment:

Sabah Kadri said...

ahh the mind... the one that decides our strength and weakness... its all about what we really wanna be...
we accept things if that is what we can do to go on... but memories can have their own effects on our life...
college life sure is once-in-a-lifetime experience...