Thursday, November 25, 2004

Conquistador

It has been said:

" The only people who can do it are those who think they can."

I believed that I could and I did. Means a lot to me. It was high time that I got to where I am. Makes me feel................Believe in me................in what I can do.......................in what all I can acheive...........................doesnt seem so hard afterall.

Started slow but I did push.................and I toiled................but this is just the beginning.................just a scratch on the surface..................much needs to be done.................and do I shall...........................wait just a little while.....................you'll know.

2 comments:

SEV said...

the only people who really do it are those whom people think can do it.
and these 'people' are only those who matter to us.
we will wait...

cheerz
SEV

Ubermensch said...

if u r given a wish u r given the power to make it true.someone said that.