Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Interesting read...

This is an interesting article : Manna
The imagination is laudable.

PS : Finally started reading my 'Lord of the Rings'. I have had this book for over one and a half year now and have not gotten around to reading it yet. Although I am not much of a reader, but still I loved the movie and the Book is already promising to be better. I guess its the sheer size of the thing that was preventing me from taking it on. I think I am ready to give it a go...

2 comments:

SEV said...

You poor thing.. only when you read the book do you realise how fucking brilliant the adaptation was !

Ashish said...

BUt I already found a few places where dialogues have been picked up from and put somewhere else in the movie...thats what I was talking about. Lemme see...I will finish the book in sometime and then we can have this discussion again.